Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh
If you love Python and want to impress your clients or your employer with impressive data visualization on the browser, Bokeh is the way to go. This course is a complete guide to mastering Bokeh which is a Python library for building advanced and modern data visualization web applications. The course will guide you step by step starting from plotting simple datasets to building rich and beautiful data visualization web apps that plot data in real time and allow web users to interact and change the behavior of your plots via internet from their browsers. Bokeh is a brand new data science library that is gaining traction fast so it’s smart to be ahead of the competition and pack the skills in your portfolio.
Whether you are a data analyst, data scientist, statistician or any other specialist in the data industry this course is perfect for you as it will give you the skills to visualize data in a way that excites your audience and eventually sells your product or your idea much easier. All you need to have to learn Bokeh is some basic prior knowledge of Python.
Get immediately download Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh
The course also contains exercises to help you check your skills as you progress. You will be given access to various data samples and will be provided with additional examples to enforce your Bokeh skills. The course is estimated to take you around four weeks to complete assuming you devote a 10-20 hour / week depending on your productivity skills. You also get daily instructor support in the student forum inside the course which guarantees your success.
Who this course is for:
Anyone involved in the data industry
Anyone who is already familiar with Python basics
Here’s What You’ll Get in Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh
– Download Sample files “Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh”
Course Requirement: Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh
Real Value: $94.9900
One time cost: USD35.0000
Frequently Asked Questions For “Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh”
How to make payment for “Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh” ?
- Enjoy “Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased |Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !