- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2015
- Rubin Battino, MS
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 12, 2015
Chatting has evolved over the years as the presenter’s main mode of effective therapeutic change. This will be demonstrated with a volunteer. The essence of chatting is being so comfortable that each can share and talk openly. Sessions generally end with a summarizing hypnosis experience.
- To understand the importance of two strangers meeting and being together comfortably.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Rubin Battino, MS, PhD, received his master’s degree in mental health counseling in 1978 from Wright State University. He is licensed (LPCC) in the State of Ohio and is a National Board Certified Counselor (NCC). Battino has been an office of the Milton H. Erickson Society of Dayton for many years and has given many presentations to the members on a variety of subjects.
Course Requirement: [Audio and Video] IC15 Clinical Demonstration 21 – Chatting As Brief Therapy – Rubin Battino, MS
Real Value: $29
One time cost: USD 9.99
Check more original content of IC15 Clinical Demonstration 21 – Chatting As Brief Therapy – Rubin Battino, MS
Frequently Asked Questions For “IC15 Clinical Demonstration 21 – Chatting As Brief Therapy – Rubin Battino, MS”
How to make payment for “IC15 Clinical Demonstration 21 – Chatting As Brief Therapy – Rubin Battino, MS” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “IC15 Clinical Demonstration 21 – Chatting As Brief Therapy – Rubin Battino, MS” ?
- Enjoy “IC15 Clinical Demonstration 21 – Chatting As Brief Therapy – Rubin Battino, MS” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “IC15 Clinical Demonstration 21 – Chatting As Brief Therapy – Rubin Battino, MS”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “IC15 Clinical Demonstration 21 – Chatting As Brief Therapy – Rubin Battino, MS” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !