Michael King has been teaching Pilates for 40 years and was trained traditionally but has created his unique method by taking the latest evidence-based research and applying it to the Pilates technique. Format File: 5MP4
Michael King – Pilates lessons
Michael King has been teaching Pilates for 40 years and was trained traditionally but has created his unique method by taking the latest evidence-based research and applying it to the Pilates technique. Using the original goals of the method he believes the technique must be adapted to ‘best fit’ the needs of the individual client or class participants whether working with the Matwork or Equipment repertoires. Michael’s strong belief is that we must see the technique as a training method to compliment other modes of fitness and rehabilitation tools without having to compromise on any of the stated goals of Joseph Pilates himself.
Pilates taught correctly can teach you to train your local stabilising muscles before training your global muscles, which are more commonly target in isolation in the fitness environment. Applying local muscles to stabilise and assist global training can add a new intensity to any strength work. But with any application of the technique or the many variations of the Pilates exercises the Principles always apply.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Michael King – Pilates lessons
– Download Sample files “Michael King – Pilates lessons”
Course Requirement: Michael King – Pilates lessons
Real Value: $29
Frequently Asked Questions For “Michael King – Pilates lessons”
How to make payment for “Michael King – Pilates lessons”?
- Please add to the cart on this page and go to the checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several types of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers make a payment through Stripe & Paypal. Because it is the safest and super secure for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver the course?
- After you pay for “Michael King – Pilates lessons” on our library, please follow the download links on your account page here: “Michael King – Pilates lessons“
- In some cases, if the link is broken for any reason, our supporter will renew the download links and notify your email within a few hours of business day. Your patience is appreciated.
How long do I have access to the course?
- How does lifetime access download?
- After enrolling, you have unlimited download to this “Michael King – Pilates lessons” for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
How to download “Michael King – Pilates lessons”?
- Enjoy “Michael King – Pilates lessons” on your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and to view quality during your learning. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off the screen.
What is the refund policy “Michael King – Pilates lessons”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchasing “Michael King – Pilates lessons”, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You must be <a href="https://wislibrary.org/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.